MWG Enabling A Responsible and AI-Ready Culture
Many business leaders are contemplating whether and/or how to introduce Artificial Intelligence into their organisations. The challenges of implementing AI are much discussed, but beyond implementation, there is a far more important question: How do you generate competitive advantage from AI’s application and remain ethical at the same time? Trust in AI or a lack of it is emerging as the biggest barrier to adoption of machine learning in enterprises. Business leaders must understand the governance of AI if they are to establish trust and ultimately succeed with AI. After completing the Applied Artificial Intelligence For Businesses course, participants can enhance their decision-making capabilities by attending this 1-day course. This course prepares you with strategic decision-making responsibilities to effectively analyse, articulate, and apply key AI management and leadership insights within your work, teams, and organisations. In this 1-day course, you will explore how AI is affecting the development and execution of strategy in organisations.
This is not an IT course. This is a leadership development course designed to prepare your business for AI. The program is designed to focus on mindset, frameworks for businesses, culture, discussions on case studies, and hands-on experimentation on AI.
In this course, you will learn:
- Case study approach to AI
- AI Management strategies
- Various approaches to AI development initiatives
- How to nurture the creation of AI ecosystems
- Ethical concerns from use of AI
Who Should Attend
- Professionals who are not in an IT or software engineering role
- Business Leaders, Owners, and Senior Executives looking for a grounding in AI and its business applications
- Mid-to-Senior level Executives
- Lecturers, Trainers, and Consultants interested in learning about AI and mL
- Individuals interested in the future of technology
- Enabling an AI-ready culture
- How to ready business decision for the future
- Defining Your organisation’s AI strategy and strategic goals
- Management strategies for getting the most from AI
- The open Artificial Intelligence technologies for business ecosystem.
- Artificial Intelligence and the integrated ecosystem.
- Ethical concerns of human-AI partnership
- Responsible AI in business
Business Technology Expert: Alvin Lam
Alvin has more than 15 years of experience in enabling technology and processes to serve businesses. With an unparalleled unique combination of business, IT and Asian multi-cultural knowledge, he has established himself as one of the most highly regarded thought leaders in Asia, specialising in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Business Blockchain, Cyber Security and Forensics, IT service management, IT governance, business strategies, digital business and cloud computing.
With the experience of working with a wide variety of solution vendors and C-level executives in the private and public sectors, Alvin provides insights into business and the challenges ahead for executives in decision-making processes. He has more than 30 Professional Certifications in the areas of business, technology and life skills – a testament of an active lifelong learner himself.
“It was very evident that Alvin Lam certainly knew his stuff which is essential as a trainer. Excellent knowledge combined with an excellent patience attitude make him a very effective trainer. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!”
Marketing Manager, REDmoney Group
“Alvin Lam was engaging, knowledgeable, and insightful in Blockchain, helping to demystify many concepts for non-users like myself.”
Holly Huang, Humz Brophy Singapore
“I personally have found Alvin Lam to be exemplary in every way. As well as his high innate competency, he has a very cooperative and congenial approach to his work and his work colleagues. This makes him an absolute pleasure to work with. The fact that we are continuing to work with him and that he is our first choice when we need a contract trainer is clear evidence of the regard we have for Alvin Lam.”
CEO, ALC Group of Companies