ITIL Bootcamp conducted for SMEs Engineers. Training Engineers on the ITSM frameworks
ITIL has helped many MNCs, large organization and government institutes to transform their Business and IT processes for the last 20 years plus or so. And many people are asking me if ITIL will work for small and mid-size organization… The quick answer is yes!
Here are some ways ITIL (or ITSM for the matter) can help small-and-medium enterprises (SMEs) align their IT enabled business goals:
1. Helps in maintaining consistent quality when the enterprise is growing.
2. Assists in audits, corporate governance, cyber security and forensics.
3. Makes expansion easier when you add more people and machines.
4. Use the RACI model to effectively allocate roles and responsibilities. Make ownership and responsibilities count. Especially for leaders to be accountable for their decisions.
5. Becoming a more process-centric + agile organization. (ok, this is debatable… not everyone agrees).
6. Prioritization of assets, tasks and projects.
7. Use it to train leaders. Hmm… I’ll write about this some other time. 🙂
Yeah! For the aspiring CIOs.