How standing and facing your reflection in the mirror can teach you to really look at your system and your pre-emptive actions. #White-hackers
Hands-on white-hacking computer security lessons successfully completed in 3 months again – that’s great! Great minds take a lot of self-reflections and I believe the best way to do this is:
1. Do it daily. Do it consistently.
2. Take a personal time to do it.
3. Reverse psychology helps.
4. Do it with your team.
5. Practice respect and patient with the other side
6. Get a good ‘mirror’ that shows accurate reflections.
7. Engage advisors.
8. Be ready that anything can happen. Nothing stays the same forever.
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and few minutes of cyber-incident to ruin it.” – S. Nappo. Look at the smiling faces at the end! No sweat, no gain, indeed. Those who believe in themselves and respect for others (including the intruders) gain the most from any learning journey. Well done, people!
Now, solve this 🙂 (For fun, not directly related).