Programming for Beginners
There are a few distinct ideas that an individual needs to learn before having to handle the issue of programming ideas and how they develop. In this course, you will be able to understand the programming concepts and how they work. You will also be taught about the techniques that will help you write a program effectively. You will get to choose the right compiler and learn the meaning of interpreter in programming. You will also learn the function of a debugger and find out how to ease your burden with components and optimize your program with the profiler.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Beginner to advanced level users can want to acquire or upgrade their programming skills
- People who have an interest in learning about programming
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
Programming for Beginners is a very useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Computer Maintenance Staff
- IT Department Manager
- IT Specialists
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist