Programming and Database Course
Programming is the language used by computer programmers to define relationship, semantics, and grammar to be able to make the computer and other digital machines work. In web development, it is used to allow new interactive applications and software to have a control through accessing different system resources. Learn the basics of Programming and Database by enrolling in this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Beginner to advanced level users can want to acquire or upgrade their programming skills
- People who have an interest in learning about programming and database
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
The Programming and Database Course will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Computer Maintenance Staff
- IT Department Manager
- IT Specialists
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist