Diploma in C++ and Python Programming
This diploma in C++ and Python programming course is a great way to get started in programming. It covers the study of the C++ and Python group of languages used to build most of the world’s object oriented systems.
The course is for interested students with a good level of computer literacy who wish to acquire programming skills. It is also ideal for those who wish to move to a developer role or areas such as software engineering. This is a great course to develop your coding skills. It teaches key features of imperative programming using C and is an ideal preliminary to the Object-Oriented Programming using Python. Join the course now!
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.