Computer Programming Intermediate Level
Computer programming is the practice where using the original formulation of computing of a computing problem turns into a computer program. If you want to learn about computer programming, you need to take training or enroll in an institution. This course will provide you with the lessons you need to know about computer programming. By the end of this course, you will be able to handle issues in computer programming and learn the concepts easily. In this course, you will learn necessary skills, information, and knowledge of computer programming.
- Intermediate level users who want to acquire or upgrade their programming skills
- People who have the interest to learn more about programming
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
The Computer Programming Intermediate Level is a very useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Computer Maintenance Staff
- IT Department Manager
- IT Specialists
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist