Skip to content
Career Opening – Affiliate Partner Lead
We are looking for an Affiliate Partner Lead for a sizeable portfolio of network affiliates and marketing partnerships in South-East Asia.
- Developing our partnership channels and on-boarding new partners, with a strong focus on developing and implementing marketing programs to drive customer acquisition and revenue.
- Business development and consulting, where you manage and advise – over the phone or in person, and liaise with a number of people within various organizations, disciplines and positions.
- Responsible for online marketing areas like re-targeting, CRM, strategy and execution of marketing campaigns to meet internal business metrics, and overall channel KPI and objectives.
- Responsible for Affiliate Marketing, Partnership Marketing, Online Marketing and related.
- Good understanding of everything within the purchase life-cycle that a customer passes through – from start to end, and from feedback to continuous improvement.
- Ability to work autonomously, with empowerment to show your true creativity.
- Strong team work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years experiences in business development and online / offline marketing.
- Fluency in English, while local language knowledge (Chinese / Tamil / Malay) will be an added advantage.
- Strong technical skills, including using multiple interfaces to gather and manipulate data. Must be numerically driven and comfortable with Excel!
- Ability to manage partners effectively, ensuring coordinated, efficient account management, proactive partner management via plans and activities to protect and grow business.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across the organization and in large e-commerce global / regional brands.
- Ability to leverage consultative approach with partners to identify opportunities and develop strategic plans to grow the size of the business.
- Strategic and focused execution, hungry and passionate about e-commerce and ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision (a self-starter!).
- Must demonstrate strong interest in and curiosity to learn about the business.
- Familiar with content management tool and tracking systems.
- Ability to work well with online and offline media agencies.
- Problem solving skills and capability to influence multiple external and internal stakeholders.
- High degree of comfort operating in a rapidly changing environment, including ambiguous, new and challenging situations.
Massive Wisdom Group Pte Ltd (MWG) acts as an early business model partner and investor, typically providing actionable business model before the company’s first or second outside capital from venture capital investments. We invest our knowledge, experience, time and energy in potentially scalable start-up businesses (idea, conception, prototype and inception) and accelerate them with proprietary intellectual property and technologies, potentially large markets, strong management teams, a well-developed business model and sustainable competitive advantage.
MWG is a Singapore-based company right in the center of Asia. We are the market leader in IT development and management. Having 19 years of past knowledge in IT development, MWG has established many niche businesses. Ever since then, most of them have formed the core of its activities, the Group has many companies associated with it worldwide and MWG has the ultimate plan to expand from Asian markets as well. MWG’s main platforms are community based, such as marketing and advertising sites, job sites, technology sites, social community websites, information sites, etc.
Why Join Us?
– Competitive Salary plus performance bonus
– Long term service bonus
– Retirement benefits
– Stock options
– A Conducive environment for your growth
– Five day work week
– Flexible working hours
– Friendly Executives
– Company gatherings
– Great Atmosphere