Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a term for simulated intelligence in machines. These machines are programmed to “think” like a human and mimic the way a person would act. Although we are at the very beginning of what AI can achieve, we are already experiencing its increasing presence. From Apple’s Siri to self-driving cars, AI is progressing rapidly and is being weaved into our business practices. Ignorance to this trend will degrade the competitive advantages of companies. Keeping aware of the current developments and how businesses can ride on to enhance their business processes will be critical for digital enablement of business practices. Businesses need to have the ability to digitise with ease and adopt leading edge technologies to enhance the customers’ and employees’ experience in growing the business. This program aims to develop awareness in looking at how digitising business processes can be simple and imperative for the future with the use of AI. It aims to equip you with the knowledge and confidence you need to help you transform your organisation into an innovative, efficient, and sustainable company of the future.
This is not an IT course. This is a leadership development course designed to prepare your business for AI. The program is designed to focus on Mindset, Frameworks for businesses, discussions on case studies and hands-on experimentation on AI.
- An introduction to AI and Machine Learning (ML)
- Learn about the opportunities and challenges in AI and ML
- Real-world case studies of AI and ML
- Your business AI Learning journey
- Gaining the ability to make better strategic business decisions in team by adopting open framework
Who Should Attend
- Working Professionals who are not in an IT or software engineering role
- Business Leaders and Senior Executives looking for a grounding in AI and its business applications
- Consultants interested in learning about AI and Machine Learning
- Introduction to the work of Artificial Intelligence and humans
- History & industry trends on Artificial Intelligence
- What is Artificial Intelligence and how Artificial Intelligence works
- Neutral networks and Machine Learning
- Why Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are relevant to business and work
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning case studies
- How we can apply Artificial Intelligence for businesses
Business Technology Expert: Alvin Lam
Alvin has more than 15 years of experience in enabling technology and processes to serve businesses. With an unparalleled unique combination of business, IT and Asian multi-cultural knowledge, he has established himself as one of the most highly regarded thought leaders in Asia, specialising in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Business Blockchain, Cyber Security and Forensics, IT service management, IT governance, business strategies, digital business and cloud computing.
With the experience of working with a wide variety of solution vendors and C-level executives in the private and public sectors, Alvin provides insights into business and the challenges ahead for executives in decision-making processes. He has more than 30 Professional Certifications in the areas of business, technology and life skills – a testament of an active lifelong learner himself.
“It was very evident that Alvin Lam certainly knew his stuff which is essential as a trainer. Excellent knowledge combined with an excellent patience attitude make him a very effective trainer. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!”
Marketing Manager, REDmoney Group
“Alvin Lam was engaging, knowledgeable, and insightful in Blockchain, helping to demystify many concepts for non-users like myself.”
Holly Huang, Humz Brophy Singapore
“I personally have found Alvin Lam to be exemplary in every way. As well as his high innate competency, he has a very cooperative and congenial approach to his work and his work colleagues. This makes him an absolute pleasure to work with. The fact that we are continuing to work with him and that he is our first choice when we need a contract trainer is clear evidence of the regard we have for Alvin Lam.”
CEO, ALC Group of Companies