In our recent roundtable discussion on the emerging industry trends of Industry 4.0, a.k.a ID 4.0, we see active participations in the topics we’ve introduced to the groups and they are:
· What is Industry 4.0 and the situation of current industry.
· Benefits of Industry 4.0 and why it is different from previous industry versions.
· The challenge and opportunities of Interoperability.
· Data Integrity and Information transparency.
· Types and implications of Technical assistance.
· The emergence of decentralization and decentralized decision-making.
· Achieving autonomous operation with very high reliability, security and stability.
· Top issues in Industry 4.0 such as cyber security breaches and human factors.
· How to use IT Governance for stakeholders to maximize profit by reducing the production costs.Issues with Industry 4.0
· How to design IT processes for better data analytics in industry 4.0.
· Embracing IT Technology, networking, open sources and Artificial Intelligence for better outcomes.
Have your say by leaving a comment on this post.