Looking for: Technology Mentee Superstar!
Do you have the passion for teamwork, technology writing, programming, technopreneurship, IT business, digital marketing, cyber security, online sales and working in a start-up environment?
If you’re someone who loves to do research and expresses yourself through contributing to technologies, then you’ll love this project role.
Get REWARDED To Do What You LOVE! Plus Impact Others Positively. Transforming Lives Through Your Work.
We’re on a mission to help people transform their businesses with technologies. And we believe that one of the best ways to do that is through education – transferring of knowledge, expertise and experience to our mentees.
So we need more talented people to touch more markets faster and more effectively.
That’s where you come in.
We strongly believe that technology buildup is a key component of digitization for any serious company that wants to grow their business. And it’ll only become more important, with the proliferation of digital arenas.
And as our business is growing rapidly, we’re looking for a few Technology Mentees to help us create and develop engaging, educational, relevant and valuable products for our markets.
The EXCITING process you’ll be involved includes, but not limited to:
– Coding programs.
– Articles, whitepapers, presentations, courseware, etc
– Proposing and developing additional interesting and engaging projects that will add value to our market.
– Developing cyber security and forensics strategy, modules and frameworks.
– Researching on interesting and relevant subject matters.
– Meeting interesting personalities in the technology-enabled space.
– Managing a team of individual ad-hoc service providers.
– Working with a dynamic, fun team and a fast growing company.
If you love technology and see yourself building up in a fast-paced and values guided environment, you probably are similar to who we are and will love this opportunity.
You’ll Do Well If You:
– Have excellent written and verbal skills. Proficiency in English and conversational Chinese is a must.
– Have the ability to translate and communicate thoughts and ideas into interesting solutions.
– Are independent, responsible and self-reliant – able to think on your feet, communicate clearly and produce product components independently. At the same time, work well with a team.
– Are creative and curious in nature – love to experience new things to add to your life experiences. Have a comprehensive worldview.
– Have integrity and strong core values, just like us.
– Are organised, detailed oriented, work well under pressure and in a fast paced deadline focused environment and have a competitive spirit to excel.
– Have some knowledge and interest in IT, general technologies, business, ecommerce, technology sales and persuasion.
Key SKILLS & Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree OR Poly diploma in IT related discipline (preferred)
– Preferably with at least 1 year of working experience
– Proven written communication skills with passion.
– Exceptional ability to think logically
– Responsible person.
– Exceptional understanding of the IT space and how to get users to engage with us.
Think You Have What It Takes? Act fast as it’s limited time and places only!
To apply, email your CV / Resume / Profile to hr[at]massivewisdomgroup.com, replacing [at] with the @ sign.