Massive Wisdom Group is looking for part-time Sales Executives to join the Marketing team! Unlimited opportunities, unlimited success and achieve financial freedom with us.
What you can get from joining us:
1. Program participation, training and development.
2. A corporate family to provide guidance and advice.
3. Unlimited opportunities with merit-based rewards.
4. Flexible working hours with full control over your career achievements.
5. Products that empower and meet customers’ needs.
1. To generate new leads for the company.
2. Promote MWG and partners’ products and services to new customers through face-to-face, online-to-online, online-to-offline and offline-to-online reach.
3. Work in the sales team to achieving KPIs.
1. Up-sell and cross-sell full-suite of products and services.
2. Reaching out to all customers in your assigned territory and to achieve monthly revenue and margin target.
3. Develop and grow customer base and sales revenue in your assigned territory through a consultative selling approach.
4. Understand customer’s need and propose suitable needs-based solutions.
5. Build close business relationships with the customers to enhance customer loyalty and to protect and grow revenue.
6. Develop strategic initiatives on account penetration and margin improvement.
7. Ensure regular reports are submitted promptly to your Manager.
8. Build customer loyalty through excellent customer service etiquette and anticipate customer’s needs.
9. Handle escalated cases and liaise with relevant stakeholders
10. Handle all types of customers.
11. Briefing & training customers and partners on products, promotions and systems.
12. Assist with system UAT where needed.
13. To collate data and sales feedback on products & promotions.
14. To provide suggestions to improve the team dynamics and sales technics.
15. Supervise and motivate the team members (for senior staff).
16. Follows SOP and Core Values.
17. Ensure sales reports are clear, accurate and timely.
18. Ensure achieving monthly sales targets and other KPI through various campaigns and activities.
19. Support On-site events when required.
20. All other duties as assigned by the company.
1. Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
2. Strong determination to achieve sales targets.
3. Keen to do outdoor sales, door-to-door (both residential and commercial).
4. Basic IT Knowledge and possesses some internet knowledge.
5. Singaporean / PR only.
6. Must have good communication and Interpersonal skills, be meticulous and be a team player.
7. Prefer at least ‘O’ level/’A’ level/Diploma with 1 year of sales experience.
8. Fresh graduates, career change seekers, part-timers may apply.
9. Must be able to converse in English and a second language.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our dedicated and approachable HR Executives will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please Include The Following Information In Your Resume
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving (if you are currently employed in a full time job)
• Current and Expected commission / salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **