Career Opening – Marketing Manager
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget.
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Report on return on investment and key performance indicators.
- Create marketing presentations.
- Liaise with media and advertising agencies.
- Monitor industry best practices.
- Bottom line driven.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies for products assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in business or marketing-related or any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s):
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Proven experience (relevant product knowledge) in customer and market research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Very good presentation skill
- Hands-on with organization planning skills
- Possess an entrepreneurship spirit
- A strategic thinker and problem analysis.
Massive Wisdom Group Pte Ltd (MWG) acts as an early business model partner and investor, typically providing actionable business model before the company’s first or second outside capital from venture capital investments. We invest our knowledge, experience, time and energy in potentially scalable start-up businesses (idea, conception, prototype and inception) and accelerate them with proprietary intellectual property and technologies, potentially large markets, strong management teams, a well-developed business model and sustainable competitive advantage.
MWG is a Singapore-based company right in the center of Asia. We are the market leader in IT development and management. Having 19 years of past knowledge in IT development, MWG has established many niche businesses. Ever since then, most of them have formed the core of its activities, the Group has many companies associated with it worldwide and MWG has the ultimate plan to expand from Asian markets as well. MWG’s main platforms are community based, such as marketing and advertising sites, job sites, technology sites, social community websites, information sites, etc.