Career Opening – General Manager
- Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
- Oversee preparation of an Annual Report summarizing progress on short and long range plans.
- Research, analysis documents and proposals as needed to assist the organization in determining and meeting its long and short term goals.
- Recruitment and contracting of company and project staff;
- Employee development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- Oversee the project management with the assistance of the PMO.
- Negotiating the deal to distribution, programs and merchandise.
- Oversee organization structure
- Liaise with Production Manager to oversee hire and delivery / transport of all technical and production equipment if need be.
- Manage advertising opportunities, media, and press release for the organization.
- Oversee content, production and distribution of all marketing and publicity materials (posters, program, flyers, mail outs, brochures and etc.) with directors and project manager.
- Provide recommendations regarding investments and cash strategies.
- Oversee preparation of annual budget, regular variance statements and annual audit.
- Provide vision regarding overall financial health of the company.
- Provide vision and leadership in long – range fiscal planning to ensure the continuity and solvency of the company.
- Provide recommendations regarding effective utilization of long and short term debt, including refinancing and purchasing/sales.
- Ensure client and vendor file integrity
- Maintain general oversight and insure accuracy of records including A/R, A/P, Inventory, etc.
- Assist in development of forms and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management.
- Minimum Diploma graduate.
- Hands-on experience in start-up.
- Minimum 5year(s) experience in business management, planning and financial oversight, and as well as in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
- Effective problem-solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
Massive Wisdom Group Pte Ltd (MWG) acts as an early business model partner and investor, typically providing actionable business model before the company’s first or second outside capital from venture capital investments. We invest our knowledge, experience, time and energy in potentially scalable start-up businesses (idea, conception, prototype and inception) and accelerate them with proprietary intellectual property and technologies, potentially large markets, strong management teams, a well-developed business model and sustainable competitive advantage.
MWG is a Singapore-based company right in the center of Asia. We are the market leader in IT development and management. Having 19 years of past knowledge in IT development, MWG has established many niche businesses. Ever since then, most of them have formed the core of its activities, the Group has many companies associated with it worldwide and MWG has the ultimate plan to expand from Asian markets as well. MWG’s main platforms are community based, such as marketing and advertising sites, job sites, technology sites, social community websites, information sites, etc.