Career Opening – Business Process Re-engineering Consultant
We are looking for a Business Process Re-enginerring Consultant for a sizeable portfolio of projects in South-East Asia.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for enabling value creation for customers through Business Transformation services (from pre-sales to delivery). He/She will participate as business transformation consultant in the delivery of projects, supporting a team of consultants or working independently. As such, he/she will need to:
• Identify strategic drivers for transformation
• Understand current state and conduct gap analysis
• Define the To-Be operating model in terms of business and IT requirements
• Develop business case to justify case for change
• Develop implementation roadmap
• Support pre-sales activities – Prepare proposals & cost estimates
• Consolidate and maintain consulting team knowledge base and repository
- 5 years’ experience with practical exposure in providing business and/or IT consulting services• Track record of successfully completing 2-3 project life cycle – from pre-sales to project delivery
• Demonstrate ability in delivering tangible and high quality consulting projects (e.g. from data gathering, analysis/ synthesis, problem solving to making recommendations and helping to facilitate customer decision making)
• Experience in formulation of business and/or IT blueprint with specific process improvements and IT solution recommendations
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to interact with stakeholders across all levels of an organisation
• Ability to meet travel when required
• Familiar with Lean six sigma, TOGAF
• Experience with government/ government related organisations and ICT sector is preferred
Massive Wisdom Group Pte Ltd (MWG) acts as an early business model partner and investor, typically providing actionable business model before the company’s first or second outside capital from venture capital investments. We invest our knowledge, experience, time and energy in potentially scalable start-up businesses (idea, conception, prototype and inception) and accelerate them with proprietary intellectual property and technologies, potentially large markets, strong management teams, a well-developed business model and sustainable competitive advantage.
MWG is a Singapore-based company right in the center of Asia. We are the market leader in IT development and management. Having 19 years of past knowledge in IT development, MWG has established many niche businesses. Ever since then, most of them have formed the core of its activities, the Group has many companies associated with it worldwide and MWG has the ultimate plan to expand from Asian markets as well. MWG’s main platforms are community based, such as marketing and advertising sites, job sites, technology sites, social community websites, information sites, etc.